License

I have written an e-book, Does the Bible Really Say That?, which is free to anyone. To download that book, in several formats, go here.
Creative Commons License
The posts in this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. You can copy and use this material, as long as you aren't making money from it. If you give me credit, thanks. If not, OK.

Monday, August 17, 2015

Biologos visits Answers in Genesis's Creation Museum

I've never been to the Creation Museum, and I probably won't ever go. But the idea is interesting, and the museum is, too.

In case you didn't know it, Ken Ham is the guiding light behind the museum, and behind Answers in Genesis. Ham debated Bill Nye, "the Science Guy" at the museum, a few months ago.

A pair of scientists, from the BioLogos Forum, visited the Creation museum recently. I found their remarks enlightening. Perhaps you will, too.

Thanks for reading. Read the article.

No comments: