License

I have written an e-book, Does the Bible Really Say That?, which is free to anyone. To download that book, in several formats, go here.
Creative Commons License
The posts in this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. You can copy and use this material, as long as you aren't making money from it. If you give me credit, thanks. If not, OK.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Sunspots 396

Things I have recently spotted that may be of interest to someone else:

Humor: (or engineering) BBC News reports on how tall a Lego tower could be. I thank one of my brothers for the link.

Science: Wired has assembled the twenty best scientific figures -- charts, drawings, etc -- of 2012. (I know -- it's not over yet). I found all 20 of them to be just amazing. Note: For some reason, I was unable to view these using Firefox, my usual browser. I did see them using Chrome and Internet Explorer. Some of the diagrams showing climate change were really scary. I guess I liked the last one, showing how geese from Asia fly at great heights, the best.

Computing: Snapseed, an award-winning app for photo-editing, is now available free for iPads, iPhones, and Android cell phones and tablets.


Angus T. Jones, the young star of Two and a Half Men has recently become a Christian. He has stated that the show he's on is "filth," and that people shouldn't watch it. Christianity Today has posted some reactions from Christians (some of them not totally supportive). There's also an interview with Jones, who calls himself a "paid hypocrite."

Image source (public domain)

No comments: