License

I have written an e-book, Does the Bible Really Say That?, which is free to anyone. To download that book, in several formats, go here.
Creative Commons License
The posts in this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. You can copy and use this material, as long as you aren't making money from it. If you give me credit, thanks. If not, OK.

Monday, September 17, 2012

The My America series

Some time ago, I read My Brother's Keeper: Virginia's Diary, by Mary Pope Osborne, and The Journal of C.J. Jackson: a Dust Bowl Migrant by William Durbin, and found them excellent. They are part of the My America and My Name is America series, a series of books about, and for young teens. Based on the two I read, the books are fictitious diaries about various troubled times in our history, from the viewpoints of various types of young people. I found them to be good reading, and, as far as I can tell, they are true to the facts. The Dust Bowl volume includes photos, and a map of the Southwest, featuring US highway 66.

Thanks for reading.

No comments: