License

I have written an e-book, Does the Bible Really Say That?, which is free to anyone. To download that book, in several formats, go here.
Creative Commons License
The posts in this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. You can copy and use this material, as long as you aren't making money from it. If you give me credit, thanks. If not, OK.

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Sunspots 381

Things I have recently spotted that may be of interest to someone else:

Humor:  Wired reports on vending machines that give people coffee (or some other item) if they, the people, follow instructions, shouted from the machine, or on-screen.

Science: Karl Zimmer, in Discover, on the amazing variety of fungi found in dead logs.


Computing: I'm a twitter member, and I think this post is cross-posted as a twitter feed, but I'm not sure of that, and that's all I know, or do, with Twitter. Maybe your experience/interest is similar. However, there's a web site that lets you enter a subject, and see what, and who, has been recently tweeted about it. No twitter membership needed.

Christianity: A good post by Greg Laurie, reminding us of why we do good.

Image source (public domain)

*  *  *  *

As of January 19, 2013, I am prohibiting comments on this post, as it is receiving spam comments too regularly. If you have a comment, please use a different post, and, if necessary, refer to this one, "Sunspots 381," so other readers, and I, will know what you are talking about. Thanks.

1 comment:

Weekend Fisher said...

I particularly liked G Laurie's post. Thank you for linking it.

Take care & God bless
Anne / WF