License

I have written an e-book, Does the Bible Really Say That?, which is free to anyone. To download that book, in several formats, go here.
Creative Commons License
The posts in this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. You can copy and use this material, as long as you aren't making money from it. If you give me credit, thanks. If not, OK.

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Sunspots 228

Things I have recently spotted that may be of interest to someone else:



Science:
Microwave ovens heat things fast. So why don't we have some device that cools things that fast (or maybe even faster)? It may be on the way, says Wired.

Christianity:
David Heddle, of He Lives, blasts the Institute for Creation Research for self-defining orthodoxy, in particular for their criticism of Francis Collins.

Gegraptai tells us something I didn't know about the Star of Bethlehem, and something related I didn't know about Roman coins.

Carolinagator muses about prayer before sexual activity.



Image source (public domain)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link. What an honor!

Martin LaBar said...

You are welcome. I check your blog (subscribe with Google Reader), and this time I pretty well understood it.

Thank you.