License

I have written an e-book, Does the Bible Really Say That?, which is free to anyone. To download that book, in several formats, go here.
Creative Commons License
The posts in this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. You can copy and use this material, as long as you aren't making money from it. If you give me credit, thanks. If not, OK.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

A few more things that I am thankful for

I'm thankful for diffusion. Without it, Oxygen couldn't get into my bloodstream from my lungs, and a lot of other important things wouldn't take place in my body. I'm also thankful for osmosis, a form of diffusion which allows water to get into my cells.

I'm thankful for Sodium and Potassium ions, which allow my nerve cells to carry messages throughout my body.

I'm thankful for lasers, which, among other things, let me use DVDs and CDs.

I'm thankful for kapok, sweetgum, and Bradford pear trees, which are some of God's many beautiful creations.

I'm thankful for myriorama, a Flickr contact, who is so great at finding organisms that I never see, in her area of South Carolina.

I'm thankful for the Bible, including parts of it that I don't understand, because they remind me that God knows more than I do.

Here's another post about things I am thankful for.

I'm thankful for you, the reader. Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Brandon Barr said...

I'm thankful for tastebuds and speculative fiction.

Martin LaBar said...

Thanks for you, and other readers, Brandon Barr. I agree with you -- I'm thankful for those, too.