License

I have written an e-book, Does the Bible Really Say That?, which is free to anyone. To download that book, in several formats, go here.
Creative Commons License
The posts in this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. You can copy and use this material, as long as you aren't making money from it. If you give me credit, thanks. If not, OK.

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas, and blogger milestone

This post is the first one I posted which is still available, two years ago today, on December 24, 2004. (I removed a few of the earlier posts, and re-posted them.)

The previous post of today was my 600th existing blog post.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and God's best to you, whoever you are!

Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

Pilgrim said...

Merry Christmas, Martin!
To you and your wife. :-)

I think we're having some of your weather up here. It's warmer than usual. We'll be hitting the coldest temperatures of the winter in about three weeks though. But the days are already getting longer. :-)

Curious Servant said...

Merry Christmas, and a happy and peace-filled new year!