License

I have written an e-book, Does the Bible Really Say That?, which is free to anyone. To download that book, in several formats, go here.
Creative Commons License
The posts in this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. You can copy and use this material, as long as you aren't making money from it. If you give me credit, thanks. If not, OK.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Announcement: Labels finished!

I am using Blogger Beta, which has several nice features. One of these is labels, which occur at the end of each post. (This one has Blogging as its only label.)

Labels are so that you (or I) can find previous posts on more or less the same subject. If you click on a label, you should see all, or at least the beginning of "all," if there are a lot of posts with the same label, of the posts with that label.

I am pleased to announce that I have finished labeling all of my posts. This one is the 567th post still available (I have deleted a few), so it took a while. I'm glad to have finished it. Thank God. Some of you, depending on how you access this blog, may have wondered why you have seen groups of old posts show up from time to time. Adding labels requires re-publishing the posts. This should be over, and you shouldn't see anything like the previous activity. I may add a label or two, or otherwise tweak previous posts, but not on the same scale, at least for a while.

Thanks for reading.

No comments: