License

I have written an e-book, Does the Bible Really Say That?, which is free to anyone. To download that book, in several formats, go here.
Creative Commons License
The posts in this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. You can copy and use this material, as long as you aren't making money from it. If you give me credit, thanks. If not, OK.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Sunspots 70


Things I have recently spotted that may be of interest to someone else:

Thanks to Elliot for a link to a post which puts forth a theological/historical reason why evangelicals can't write well. (He blames it on Zwingli.)

(Don't try this at home!) Scientific American on the explosive that was to have been brought aboard airplanes in liquid form.

Un-proofread transcript of an interview with materialistic philosopher Daniel Dennett. Video of the interview is here, if you prefer to see and hear, rather than read.

There's evidence that autism may be the result of a delay in neuronal development.

I am not making this up: Wired has an article on a Christian sex-toy shop for married couples. I didn't read the entire article, but it begins by saying that you won't see anything explicit without being fairly warned. I saw nothing even close to X-rated on the first page of the article.

This week's Christian Carnival is here. (For information on locating these Carnivals, see here)

When I don't tell where I found an item above, I either found it directly, or was probably pointed to it by the Librarian's Internet Index, SciTech Daily, or Arts and Letters Daily. All of these sources are great.

Thanks for reading! Keep clicking away.

No comments: