License

I have written an e-book, Does the Bible Really Say That?, which is free to anyone. To download that book, in several formats, go here.
Creative Commons License
The posts in this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. You can copy and use this material, as long as you aren't making money from it. If you give me credit, thanks. If not, OK.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Sunspots 69


Things I have recently spotted that may be of interest to someone else:

Ken Schenck, yet again (this topic won't go away) on women in ministry. Schenck is a professor of religion, and he is in favor of females in ministry, and summarizes the scriptural evidence for his position.

I've finally entered the 21st century, more or less. I just went to a Myspace page. (Until now, I've avoided such) It happens to be the page of George MacDonald, 19th century author . . .

Mike has had an apocalyptic dream , somewhat like those of Daniel and John.

This week's Christian Carnival is here. (For information on locating these Carnivals, see here) (I'm on hiatus, so did not have an entry)

When I don't tell where I found an item above, I either found it directly, or was probably pointed to it by the Librarian's Internet Index, SciTech Daily, or Arts and Letters Daily. All of these sources are great.

Thanks for reading! Keep clicking away.

Image source (public domain)

No comments: