License

I have written an e-book, Does the Bible Really Say That?, which is free to anyone. To download that book, in several formats, go here.
Creative Commons License
The posts in this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. You can copy and use this material, as long as you aren't making money from it. If you give me credit, thanks. If not, OK.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Sunspots 49

Things I have recently spotted that may be of interest to someone else:

(I usually put in a photo of sunspots here, but Blogger is acting up, or something)

Bonnie has asked some very difficult, but important, questions. Among the comments, you will see my attempt at an answer. Catez has also tried.

Brady has written some nature poetry.

A dinosaur skeleton has been found, with an eight-meter neck. (This link has been changed. Thanks to Bonnie--see above--for alerting me to a link that was withdrawn.)

Michael Behe, of Darwin's Black Box fame, has written an article in First Things, wherein he claims (correctly, in my view) that the intellectual climate of science assumes materialism, so it is no wonder that science is often taught that way.

This week's Christian Carnival is here. (For information on locating these Carnivals, see here)

When I don't tell where I found an item above, I either found it directly, or was probably pointed to it by the Librarians Internet Index, SciTech Daily, or Arts and Letters Daily. All of them are great.

Image source (public domain)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Martin, thanks for linking (as always :-) ).

I tried to check out the long-necked dino but got this message: "We are sorry - the resource you requested cannot be found." Can you find it and redirect?

Thanks!