License

I have written an e-book, Does the Bible Really Say That?, which is free to anyone. To download that book, in several formats, go here.
Creative Commons License
The posts in this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. You can copy and use this material, as long as you aren't making money from it. If you give me credit, thanks. If not, OK.

Friday, January 28, 2005

Why this title?

The source of the title of this blog is Psalm 84:11 (KJV):
For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.

There are other versions of the Bible that communicate better with 21st century humans, but the KJV is public domain, so I am using it.

To see this, or other scripture, in several versions, go to the Blue Letter Bible or the Bible Gateway, or other such sites.

* * * * *

The text above the asterisks was orignally posted on December 17th, 2004, and has not been altered. On January 28th, I saw, for the first time, evidence that the Bloglines search utility was indexing my blog. I am, therefore, re-posting older posts, so that the material in them can also be found by those using Bloglines to search.

I am using the KJV for most or all scripture quotations in my postings, for reasons explained above in the first posting.

No comments: